1. What is my company's role in your on-site chair massage therapy program?
Provide a quiet, private room where our therapist can work Inform employees And management about the program and scheduling.
2. Does my company need to provide any equipment or supplies?
No,Tranquuille provides everything.
3. What about cleanliness?
Before each massage session massage therapists clean and disinfect their hands, massage chair and face rest.
4. What if I want more or less pressure?
Just ask! Our massage therapists are trained to adapt to a wide variety of body types and sensitivities to pressure.
5. Can I have a therapist to work on just one area?
At the beginning of the massage the therapist will ask if you have any specific concerns. If you’d like the massage therapist to focus on one specific area, just ask.
6. I’m pregnant. Can I still get a chair massage?
Absolutely, Massage can be very beneficial for woman during pregnancy. However, be sure to let the massage therapist know you are pregnant in so they can assure your safety and comfort. This is especially true if you are in the first trimester, when it may not be obvious that you are pregnant.
7. What can I expect in a 15-20 minute session?
During the session, the massage therapist will work on your head, neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands. If you would like more time spent on specific area just let the therapist know